How to Get Last 12 Months Sales Data in SQL. mysql> select * from sales where order_date> now() – INTERVAL 12 month; In the above query, we use system function now() to get current datetime. Then we use INTERVAL clause to filter those records where order_date falls after an interval of 12 months before present datetime …
How do I display 12 months in SQL?
So for your example you could use the following: ;WITH months(MonthNumber) AS ( SELECT 0 UNION ALL SELECT MonthNumber+1 FROM months WHERE MonthNumber < 12 ) select * from months; In my version the months is the name of the result set that you are producing and the monthnumber is the value.
How do I get one year data in SQL?
SQL Server DATEADD() Function
- Add one year to a date, then return the date: SELECT DATEADD(year, 1, ‘2017/08/25’) AS DateAdd;
- Add two months to a date, then return the date: …
- Subtract two months from a date, then return the date: …
- Add 18 years to the date in the BirthDate column, then return the date:
How do I get 6 months back in SQL?
“add 6 months to a date in sql” Code Answer
- DATEADD(day,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- DATEADD(dd,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- DATEADD(d,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
How do I get monthly data in SQL?
To select all entries from a particular month in MySQL, use the monthname() or month() function. The syntax is as follows. Insert some records in the table using insert command. Display all records from the table using select statement.
How do I get last month in SQL?
SQL Server EOMONTH() overview
The EOMONTH() function returns the last day of the month of a specified date, with an optional offset. The EOMONTH() function accepts two arguments: start_date is a date expression that evaluates to a date. The EOMONTH() function returns the last day of the month for this date.
How do I get the month and year between two dates in SQL?
SQL Query 2
- @start DATE = ‘20120201’
- , @end DATE = ‘20120405’
- ;WITH Numbers (Number) AS.
- (SELECT ROW_NUMBER() OVER (ORDER BY OBJECT_ID) FROM sys.all_objects)
- SELECT DATENAME(MONTH,DATEADD(MONTH, Number – 1, @start)) Name,MONTH(DATEADD(MONTH, Number – 1, @start)) MonthId.
- FROM Numbers.
How can get last 30 days data from a table in SQL Server?
Bookmark this question. Show activity on this post. SELECT * FROM product WHERE pdate >= DATEADD(day, -30, getdate()).
What data type is year in SQL?
If you need to store a year in the database, you would either want to use an Integer datatype (if you are dead set on only storing the year) or a DateTime datatype (which would involve storing a date that basically is 1/1/1990 00:00:00 in format).
What is Interval SQL?
MySQL interval is an operator, which is based on the binary search algorithm to search the items and returns the value from 0 to N. It is mainly used to calculate the date and time values. We can use the following syntax to create an interval value: INTERVAL expr unit.
How can I get only date from datetime in SQL?
MS SQL Server – How to get Date only from the datetime value?
- SELECT getdate(); …
- CONVERT ( data_type [ ( length ) ] , expression [ , style ] ) …
- SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(10), getdate(), 111); …
- SELECT CONVERT(date, getdate()); …
- Sep 1 2018 12:00:00:AM. …
- SELECT DATEADD(dd, 0, DATEDIFF(dd, 0, GETDATE()));
Where can I find month wise sales in SQL?
You can also find out the total count of sales every month. For that, replace the SUM function with the COUNT function. Query: SELECT YEAR(Order_date) AS Year,MONTH(Order_date) AS Month,COUNT(Sales) AS Count_Of_Sales FROM Products GROUP BY YEAR(Order_date),MONTH(Order_date);
How do I display a week wise data in a month in SQL Server?
How Do You Group Data by Week in SQL Server? SQL Server provides a function called DATEPART() , which returns a specified part (year, quarter, month, week, hour, minute, etc.) of a specified date. ORDER BY DATEPART(week, RegistrationDate);
How do I select day wise data in SQL?
SQL SELECT DATE
- SELECT* FROM.
- table_name WHERE cast (datediff (day, 0, yourdate) as datetime) = ‘2012-12-12’