How do I make my website compatible with all browsers?
Main steps to build cross-browser compatible website
- Don’t Over-Complicate Coding. …
- Don’t Skip Validation. …
- Set a Doctype. …
- Don’t Forget About the CSS Reset Rules. …
- Use Conditional Comments. …
- Resort to Cross-browser Compatible Frameworks and Libraries. …
- Use Dedicated Stylesheets for Each Browser.
Website testing from multiple browsers can help make sure your company makes a good impression on potential customers and existing customers. Automated testing of your website can help you make sure your website always works correctly, responds quickly, and displays correctly.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Security and Privacy.
- Click Site settings.
- On the web browser, click the Firefox menu and select Options.
- In Options window, select the Content tab.
- In Options window, click on the OK button to close it.
- Click on the Reload current page button on the web browser to refresh the page.
- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.
Asynchronous programming is a technique that enables your program to start a potentially long-running task, and then rather than having to wait until that task has finished, to be able to continue to be responsive to other events while the task runs.